If you struggle with feeling motivated and excited on Monday mornings, there might be one simple change you can make.
We're currently living in a very stressful period, to say the least.
Stress usually affects us in two ways:
- Working hard. Thinking too much, creating too much, doing too much, and doing everything excessively. [Think Leslie Knope]
- Checking Out. Disconnecting and living mostly without awareness. [Think April Ludgate]
Working Hard is often ‘High Involvement and High Attachment’
Working hard and hustling may be effective in the short-term, making us feel productive and accomplished. However, in the long-term, it can lead to stress, exhaustion, and addiction.
Essentially it's fight mode 🥊
Checking Out is usually ‘Low Involvement and Low Attachment’
Checking out feels good temporarily because it disconnects us from the present moment, giving us a sense of peace. However, in the short-term, it can lead to feelings of confusion and disorientation. In the long-term, it can lead to feelings of emptiness and despair.
It's flight or freeze.
There is however a third alternative. It's High Involvement with Low Attachment.
It's flow. It's grace. It's allowing Love...Life Force...Light to lead ✨
This is how it appears and feels:
We are giving our heart and joy to what is most important to us, and we are finding our energy and happiness from the way we are showing up, not from the results.
The Most Important Aspect of a Morning Routine
Focus on the experiences you want in life, not just the outcomes.
It's okay to want what you want in your career, like a promotion, more money, or expansion. But it's important to understand what kind of experience you hope to achieve from those outcomes.
We often pursue certain outcomes because we believe they will make us feel a specific way. For example, we may want more money to feel safe, free, or recognized, or we may want to get married to feel loved or like we belong.
Outcomes are not bad. In fact, your soul might be what’s nudging you towards these outcomes. However, there is a deeper reason why your soul wants you to achieve those outcomes. By understanding the inner experiences you want, you can tap into the energy and enthusiasm of your Soul to support you.
Do this every morning if you can.
Or at least once a week. Mondays are a great day for it.
Ask your human self: What do you want?!
And imagine it, visualize it and spend some time discovering what inner experience you want! How do you think you’ll feel once you get what you want?!
If… you want more money, because you want to feel free.
How can you support yourself feeling free today?
How can you make decisions from this inner experience of free?
This perspective is a small part of the Spiritual Manifestation meditation. Check it out if you can feel the power of this small tweak!
Hope to see you soon xoxo,
1. Join us for Free Online Events! This Monday and Every Monday we’ll guide you through an inner experience for super-charging your energy and enthusiasm. Join us at 9:30am here.
2. Join our next Sacred7 Coaching Program: Join my 4-month program starting on October 7, where I'll guide and support you in creating 3 habits that will help you love yourself and your life. The program is limited to 6 students
3. Work with me in 1on1: I can take on one new client starting in October.