“Say I love you forever and ever and ever.
And thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you for being my best friend.”
Saying I love you. And thank you.
Saying thank you is a simple act, but it can have a profound impact on our lives. When we express gratitude, we not only make ourselves feel good, but we also make others feel appreciated and valued. So why not make it a habit to say thank you more often?
And if you can’t say the words, do what I do, and show it with smiles, hugs and licks.
Love 🐾 #YourHappyCoach, Fenix xoxo
Turning the Corner with a Thank-You
Life Coaching Strategy for Greater Fulfillment
Feeling stuck or crappy can be overwhelming and demotivating. When we experience challenging situations, it's easy to get caught up in our negative thoughts and emotions. However, one of the most powerful tools we have to shift our mindset is gratitude.
Gratitude is the act of showing appreciation and thankfulness for the good things in our lives. It's about shifting our focus from what we don't have or what's going wrong to what we do have and what's going right. When we practice gratitude regularly, we start to see the world around us differently. We become more open to new possibilities and opportunities, and we feel more hopeful and optimistic.
Research has shown that practicing gratitude can have a significant impact on our mental and emotional wellbeing. It can improve our mood, reduce stress and anxiety, and increase our overall happiness. In fact, studies have shown that people who practice gratitude regularly are more satisfied with their lives and have better relationships with others.
So who’s with me… no matter how thankful we think we are… we can expand, we can find new and more ways to Say Thank You Life!
I love you. I’m grateful for you xo.
The Quickest Way to Get in the Thankful Groove
A Step by Step Guide for Turning that Frown Upside Down
Here is a step-by-step guide for using the word "thank you" to turn the corner from a bad mood to feeling hopeful again:
- Stop what you're doing and take a deep breath.
- Take a moment to reflect on what's going on in your life right now. Are there any challenges or difficult situations you're facing?
- Think about something or someone that you're grateful for. It could be a person, a pet, a place, or even just a simple pleasure like a warm cup of tea.
- Say "thank you" out loud. You can say it to yourself, to the person or thing you're grateful for, or to the universe in general.
- Take another deep breath and notice how you feel. Has your mood shifted at all?
- Repeat steps 3-5 as many times as you need to in order to start feeling more hopeful and optimistic.
Pro Tip 🏆 Put the word thank-you on a post it, or a piece of paper and put it in your pocket. Feel like you have the most powerful magical tool known to man in your pocket now. Because you do.
From Dr. Zoë
We love you so much. Thanks for being here.
We want to truly take the time to say Thank YOU! It means so much to us that so many incredibly kind, loving and amazing Souls have come together to support our dog.
Thank you for choosing to lend your time and energy to our community.
And thank you for supporting Fenix.
We Love You xoxoox, Zoë and Eric