Can you enjoy the lovely moments of this season!?!?
It’s time to Play Play Play!!!!
Get on the ground with the kids!
Be silly and free like the kids!
Whatever you do these holidays make sure you take some time off from adulting… and be the Big Kid you really are at heart ok!!!!
Love 🐾 #YourHappyCoach, Fenix xoxoxoxo
A Break from Adulting
Another non-conventional happy coaching strategy for this Saturday and any day of the week!
This doesn’t have to be a long vacation… but even 5 minutes from our stressful adult lives of responsibilities, pressures and tasks can fill us with the energy to relax and enjoy our day again.
A big psychological misconception we adults often find ourselves in, is that we have to be serious in order to be responsible.
That we have to feel the weight and pressure of something, in order to do a good, responsible, adult job with something.
And hopefully you as a dorky Fenix Fan knows this is NOT true! Because it’s NOT!
We often get more done, and can be MORE responsible if we’re relaxed and having a good time while we’re doing it.
Feeling like something is so serious and important can ignite more mistakes than actually doing a better job. And an important key in truly letting go and being happy is being able to effectively forgive yourself, let the past go, and move on with your life.
A Step by Step Guide
Feeling Lighter Through a Break from Mistakes
Step-by-Step Guide today is going to help you stop taking life so seriously, and holding it so heavily, by helping you let go of the past.
- We all know it can feel like a big job… being an adult. And there are many pressures and responsibilities that can’t just be ‘turned off’. But… for everything you can turn off right now (like your cell phone) turn off whatever you can.
- Our responsibilities often feel so heavy and drain us of more energy than we want, because of how we relate to them mentally and emotionally. They feel heavy because we feel heavy about the negative consequences of not being a perfect, mistake-free adult. But what if we believed and truly felt that everything was going to be ok… and we knew that if we make any kind of mistake we’ll be forgiven completely… No exceptions? Let’s find out.
- We’re going to give ourselves permission to forgive ourselves for every single ‘Adult’ mistake we’ve ever made. Any time we let someone down. Any time we were late or didn’t show up. Any time we messed up. For the next few minutes, just be aware of any Big Adult Mistake – and as soon as a mistake pops into your mind tell yourself: “I forgive you. You’re not a perfect robot. You’re a human being that’s allowed to make mistakes. I forgive you and I love you.”
- It can be a skill to really feel and allow this forgiveness to truly let ourselves off the hook to really give ourselves a break… but it’s a really powerful skill to cultivate, and doing this practice whenever we make mistakes can change our life in profound ways.
- Rather than turning our mistakes into more weight on our backs… we use forgiveness to keep ourselves feeling light, innocent and energized!
From Dr. Zoë
It's time to give yourself permission to unwind, to embrace relaxation, and to rediscover that feeling of freedom.
Let go of the stresses that tether you to responsibilities, if only for a little while. Allow yourself the luxury of simply being in the moment, soaking in the tranquility that comes with letting your worries float away. Whether it's through a few deep breaths, a quiet moment alone, or indulging in an activity that brings you joy, make that space for yourself.
And amidst it all, please know this – your well-being matters. You're cherished, valued, and deeply loved. Remember to be kind to yourself, to nurture your soul, and to celebrate the incredible person you are.
Sending you an abundance of warmth, love, and a reminder that you're never alone.
Fenix and Zoë 🤗
🙏🏼 Share The Love!
- Forward this to a friend who could use a little more Love and Happiness. I mean couldn’t we all?!
- Have a story about how Fenix has helped you?! We’d love to share it online! Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consider donating $7/month for these emails?! So they can stay free Forever for Everyone! Click Manage Subscription → below 👇