Don't Worry. Be Happy!
Friend that's easy for me. But not so easy for you humans.
Learning how to manage and let go of worry and anxiety can take work.
But my Mum's got you covered below.
And to get you on the right vibe...Enjoy my worry-free strut
Love 🐾 #YourHappyCoach, Fenix xoxoxoxo
Letting Go of Worry
Imagine how much happier your life would be if you could simply wave a magic wand and bid farewell to all your worries! Oh, wouldn't that be a dream come true? Sadly, such a wand isn't something you can buy off the shelf.
But fear not! We're about to embark on a journey together, exploring a powerful and scientifically-proven method for releasing ourselves from the grip of worry.
So, take a moment to reflect on the worries that weigh on your mind. Consider how they affect your peace of mind, your relationships, and your overall happiness.
The essence of our approach lies in embracing present moment awareness. By fully immersing ourselves in the here and now, worries tend to lose their power over us. When we're deeply connected to the present moment, rather than dwelling on the past or fretting about the future, worries naturally fade away.
Today, we'll walk through six simple yet effective steps to move from the clutches of unwanted worry and anxiety toward a more serene and balanced state of present moment awareness. These steps have undergone rigorous testing and are supported by solid empirical evidence. So, let's dive right in and explore how to make worry a thing of the past!
A Step by Step Guide
6 Steps for Present Moment Awareness
You will need: • A courageous, soft and open heart • A safe, uninterrupted space
1. First, write down, or say out-loud what’s most important to you right now. Say out-loud, or write down: one thing that you want:
• I want to relax.
• I want to let go of thinking so much about the budget.
• I want to be happy.
• I want to feel ok about Sophie going to college.
2. Now breathe. Yep that’s it. Consciously breathe for 3 breaths. Pay attention to your breathe rising, and falling. 3 times. It’s ok if you lose track. Just come back to breathing in... and out...3 times.
3. What are you most afraid of? What is your greatest, biggest worry? Have the guts to say it out-loud or write it down. It might sound hilarious to you. It might still feel like a ticking time bomb. No matter how you feel about it don’t let it be the boogie monster in the closet. Own it. Say it out-loud. It will disperse a lot of it’s invisible hold on you. It’s important that you see it or hear it.
• I’m worried that I’ll never make any money.
• I’m afraid that I’m a failure.
• I’m afraid that Tom doesn’t really love me.
• I’m worried this project is going to flop, and everyone will hate me.
4. Ask yourself: What is the statistical probability of my worry coming true? Be honest with yourself. If you were a betting person, what odds would you give this?
• There is a 0% chance that I’ll make absolutely 0 money in the future. Cause I’m actually already making some.
• There is a 1% chance that I’m a failure. I do think Cindy from High School thinks I am a failure.
• There is a 3% chance Tom doesn’t love me. I mean it’s possible. But given everything going on in our life it IS highly unlikely.
• There is 10% this project will be a flop. And a 0% chance everyone will hate me.
5. Now ask yourself: What is it that you really need? [Side note: We worry because it feels like we are doing something, and somehow contributing to what’s important – except worry does nothing for no one. But it’s important to see what IS IT that you really NEED.]
• I need to feel like everything’s going to be ok. I need a big hug.
• I need someone to appreciate me and love me.
• I need to tell Tom what he means to me, and I need to know how he feels about me.
• I need to do my best and really show up for this project because it means so much to me.
6. Now GIVE yourself ‘What You Need’...as much as you can! And if you can’t, imagine it. Imagine being able to give yourself whatever you need. And feel it. Own it.
• I am giving myself they biggest hug and telling myself ‘Everything IS going to be ok!’
• I am appreciating and loving me! I am giving myself that experience!
• I am imagining myself telling Tom what he means to me, and I am imagining receiving it from him tooo.
• I am imagining that I am showing up fully for my project! I’m feeling that. Energizing that.
Pro Tip 🏆 Write down your worries in your journal. It’s wonderful to see how we evolve in awareness and expansion over time.
From Dr. Zoë
I wanted to share a little something that's been on my mind lately, and I thought it might resonate with you too.
In the hustle and bustle of our daily lives, it's easy to get caught up in worrying about things beyond our control. But lately, I've been making a conscious effort to let go of unnecessary worry and embrace a more peaceful mindset.
I've found that by focusing on the present moment, practicing gratitude for the good things in my life, and reminding myself that worrying won't change the outcome, I've been able to feel lighter and happier overall.
So, I just wanted to encourage you to join me in this journey of letting go of worry. Let's take a deep breath, release the tension, and trust that everything will work out as it's meant to.
Sending you lots of positive vibes and wishing you a worry-free day ahead!
We love you. Fenix and Zoë 🤗
🙏🏼 Share The Love!
- Forward this to a friend who could use a little more Love and Happiness. I mean couldn’t we all?!
- Have a story about how Fenix has helped you?! We’d love to share it online! Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consider donating $7/month for these emails?! So they can stay free Forever for Everyone! Click Manage Subscription → below 👇