Did you know that being by large bodies of water makes you happier?
I LOVE being at the beach, by a lake, even by the pool.
It can be hard to make the extra effort, to get out of your regular routine and get out into nature! But your mental health and your dog will thank you!
Happy Weekend Family!
Love 🐾 #YourHappyCoach, Fenix xoxoxoxo
More Negative Ions for a More Positive Life!
There is a theory that being near the ocean or other large bodies of water can have health benefits due to the negative ions that are produced. Negative ions are thought to have a positive effect on mood and overall well-being.
The positive effects of air ions on mental and emotional health have been reported for more than 80 years in the media and scientific literature. 
If you’re near the coast, one way to feel more connected to large bodies of water is to visit the beach or take a boat ride out into the ocean. The sound of the waves crashing against the shore can be super relaxing for the mind and body, and the sea breeze can give you a refreshing dose of negative ions.
Another option that you might enjoy is taking a walk or hike near a river or lake. Not only does this give you a chance to breathe in fresh air and take in beautiful views, but it's also a great way to get some exposure to the negative ions produced by the water.
But even if you don’t live by the ocean or a lake, there are other ways to increase exposure to negative ions. Some air purifiers and ionizers are designed to emit negative ions into the air, which can help to create a more positive and healthy environment. Another option is to incorporate negative ion generators into the home or office. These devices work by releasing negative ions into the air, which can help to counteract the positive ions that are often produced by electronics and other sources.
A Step by Step Guide
Creative WaterSide Adventuring!
Here's a step-by-step guide to brainstorming opportunities for incorporating more negative ions into your life:
1. How many large bodies of water do you live near? Include the ocean if you’re on the coast, and pull up google maps and zoom out to see all the lakes that are nearby?!
2. Contemplate what adventures might call to you, for each body of water you come up with.
3. Get crazy! Get outside the box! Let yourself think of creative adventures you can enjoy sometime soon! Here’s a few just to get you started.
• Stand-up paddleboarding
• Bonfire on the beach
• Beach volleyball
• Walking or jogging on the beach
Pro Tip 🏆Remember, incorporating more negative ions into your life can have a positive impact on your mood and overall well-being. So, have fun exploring different ways to increase your exposure to these beneficial ions!
From Dr. Zoë
I haven’t shared too much about it, but Fenix hurt his paw a couple of months ago, and so the vet told us we could only walk on sand or grass for a couple of months. It’s been such a gift to our whole family. We’ve HAD to get out to nature more, and even though we used to LOVE walking our neighborhood pavement, we have enjoyed being at the park or beach so much!
We hope you’re getting out into nature! It’s one of the easiest and most powerful happy hacks there is!
Happy Weekend Family xoxoxo,
Fenix and Zoë 🤗
🙏🏼 Share The Love!
- Forward this to a friend who could use a little more Love and Happiness. I mean couldn’t we all?!
- Have a story about how Fenix has helped you?! We’d love to share it online! Email us @ email@example.com
- Consider donating $7/month for these emails?! So they can stay free Forever for Everyone! Click Manage Subscription → below 👇