BREAKING NEWS 📌
Mum and me will launch our Rainbow Bridge Club 🌈
on February 6 – Save the Date NOW!
We can't wait to celebrate all those experiencing loved ones
(dogs, all animals, and all beings) crossing that Rainbow Bridge 🌈
It will be Joy-Full 🤩 , Love-Full 🥰 , and Healing ❤️🩹
It's free. Everyone is invited.
Want a Baby Break from Adulting?
My Mum and Dad get stressed out sometimes. It looks hard being an adult. I have so much compassion for you people.
So my encouragement for all you humans today is to give yourself an Authorized Vacation from Adulting.
My Mum's got some tips on how to do that below.
But here's the best tip from me...
Love 🐾 #YourHappyCoach, Fenix xoxoxoxo
A Break from Adulting
Today, why not grant yourself a much-needed respite from the relentless demands of responsibility and the illusion of having it all together? Imagine, just for a moment, if you could transport yourself back to the carefree days of childhood, where the weight of the world was a concept yet to be grasped. Can you tap into that exuberance, that unbridled joy that comes with being completely free and unencumbered by adult concerns?
Take a pause, even if it's just for a brief 5 minutes, and let yourself be enveloped in the spirit of a carefree child. Revel in the simple pleasures, let go of the need to be in control, and embrace the sheer happiness that can come from living in the moment. Allow yourself the luxury of being Super Happy without any reservations.
Extend this break to an hour, if possible, or if you're feeling particularly adventurous, why not dedicate an entire day to rediscovering the unspoiled joy of your inner child? It might seem whimsical, perhaps even a touch childish, but consider this: what if the secret to genuine happiness lies in the ability to hit pause, just like children effortlessly do?
Children inherently understand the art of taking a break. They seamlessly transition between bouts of intense playfulness and blissful relaxation, instinctively attuned to their own needs. Perhaps there's wisdom in emulating their carefree approach to life, allowing ourselves the liberty to be unapologetically happy without the shackles of adult responsibilities.
So, can you liberate yourself, if only temporarily, from the burden of being the responsible adult? Can you give yourself permission to embrace the sheer delight of living in the moment, unencumbered by the weight of the world? Today, let happiness be your guiding principle, and let the echoes of childhood laughter remind you that sometimes, taking a break is the key to discovering a profound and genuine sense of joy.
A Step by Step Guide
Feeling Lighter Through a Break from Mistakes
You will need:
• 5 minutes or more
• A safe space where you will be undisturbed
• An open mind and an open heart
1. We all know it can feel like a big job… being an adult. And there are many pressures and responsibilities that can’t just be ‘turned off’. But… for everything you can turn off right now (like your cell phone) turn off whatever you can.
2. Our responsibilities often feel so heavy and drain us of more energy than we want, because of how we relate to them mentally and emotionally. They feel heavy because we feel heavy about the negative consequences of not being a perfect, mistake-free adult. But what if we believed and truly felt that everything was going to be ok… and we knew that if we make any kind of mistake we’ll be forgiven completely… No exceptions? Let’s find out.
3. We’re going to give ourselves permission to forgive ourselves for every single ‘Adult’ mistake we’ve ever made. Any time we let someone down. Any time we were late or didn’t show up. Any time we messed up. For the next few minutes, just be aware of any Big Adult Mistake – and as soon as a mistake pops into your mind tell yourself: “I forgive you. You’re not a perfect robot. You’re a human being that’s allowed to make mistakes. I forgive you and I love you.”
4. It can be a skill to really feel and allow this forgiveness to truly let ourselves off the hook to really give ourselves a break… but it’s a really powerful skill to cultivate, and doing this practice whenever we make mistakes can change our life in profound ways.
5. Rather than turning our mistakes into more weight on our backs… we use forgiveness to keep ourselves feeling light, innocent and energized!
From Dr. Zoë
Taking some time to press pause on the responsibilities and deadlines. It's all about embracing the carefree spirit, indulging in spontaneity, and savoring the simple joys.
No emails, no meetings, just some quality me-time. Catch me in my happy place, where adulting is on hold, and fun takes the lead. 🚀🌈
If you need me, I'll be exploring the realms of relaxation and rediscovering the art of doing absolutely nothing.
See you on the flip side of adulting! 🌴😎✌️
Fenix and Zoë 🤗
🙏🏼 Share The Love!
- Forward this to a friend who could use a little more Love and Happiness. I mean couldn’t we all?!
- Have a story about how Fenix has helped you?! We’d love to share it online! Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consider donating $7/month for these emails?! So they can stay free Forever for Everyone! Click Manage Subscription → below 👇