My life IS a dream come true. Who would have thought… when I was almost put down at four months, old, because I couldn’t stand or walk and shook terribly because of my brain disorder…
That four years later, I would have so many friends and a huge, loving family all around the world?
Thank you for being my friend.
Let’s keep making the world a happy place, by being the kindest and most loving beings we can be today!
Love 🐾 #YourHappyCoach, Fenix xoxoxo
Gratitude for this Present Moment
According to renowned spiritual teacher Eckhart Tolle, the key to abundance, success, and happiness lies in gratitude for the present moment.
Tolle suggests that the present moment is all we ever have, and that by fully embracing it and being grateful for it, we can tap into a state of consciousness that transcends our ego-driven desires and fears. This state of consciousness, which Tolle refers to as the "power of now," allows us to connect with our inner selves and the universe, and to manifest abundance and success in our lives.
I know, I know. It might be a little too woo-woo for many of you. But there is now an abundance of scientific research that suggests that gratitude can have a positive impact on our mental and emotional well-being.
One study published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology found that participants who practiced gratitude exercises for just a few weeks experienced greater feelings of happiness and well-being than those who did not. Another study published in the Journal of Psychosomatic Research found that gratitude was associated with better sleep quality, lower levels of stress and depression, and a more positive outlook on life.
But let’s found out for ourselves… let’s play with gratitude for the present moment today.
I love you, Zoë
How to be Grateful for Right Now
Step by Step Guide
Ok this sometimes isn’t as easy as it sounds. But this guide will support you in dealing with whatever is going on, and lifting into gratitude for now.
- Sit down in a comfortable position and take a few deep breaths to center yourself.
- Start by focusing on your sense of sight. Look around you and take note of the colors, shapes, and textures you see. Allow yourself to be fully present in this moment, taking in all the details around you.
- Move on to your sense of hearing. Listen to the sounds around you, both near and far. Try to identify as many different sounds as you can, and focus on each one for a few moments.
- Next, focus on your sense of smell. Take a deep breath and notice any scents or smells around you. Try to identify any specific aromas, and allow yourself to fully experience each one.
- Move on to your sense of touch. Notice the physical sensations in your body, such as the feeling of your clothes against your skin or the temperature of the air around you. Take a few moments to fully experience these sensations.
- Finally, focus on your sense of taste. If you have something to eat or drink nearby, take a moment to savor the flavors and textures. Allow yourself to fully experience the sensation of taste.
- Once you have gone through each of your senses, take a moment to reflect on the present moment and all the sensations you have experienced. Allow yourself to feel gratitude for this moment and for all the experiences you have had.
- As you cultivate this sense of gratitude, allow yourself to expand into a joyful, empowered state of mind. Focus on all the good things in your life and all the things you are grateful for. Allow this feeling of gratitude to fill you up and lift your mood.
Pro Tip 🏆 Whenever you’re feeling in a crappy mood, you can simply start to use your 5 senses as a way to get out of the mind and the overwhelm and anxiety that happens when we get stuck in the mind, thinking, worrying and doubting. Letting go of that busyness in your head, and fully focusing on one of your 5 senses, disconnects the energy and helps you lift out of your bad mood.
From Dr. Zoë
As some of you might know, I’ve been away for a couple of weeks.
I’m sending this on Friday, but by the time you read this I’ll be back with Fenix!!!!!!
I love you.
Thank you for allowing us to create this world centered around the profound love and overcoming of a magical pup named Fenix.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.