I don't know if it's because of my brain disorder, but I can find happiness in the most unexpected places. My mom says it's because I have a huge heart and I live more in my heart than in my head. You can do this too! You have the power to shape your present experience by choosing your inner reality and focusing on what matters most to you.
If you're interested, I can show you how to do it. Just watch the video below! 😄
It's important to learn this skill because the world can feel overwhelming at times. Learning how to lead our lives from the heart, creating and experiencing the kind of world we want, can help us build a happier world for ourselves and others.
Are you with me? What kind of world are you creating today?
Love 🐾 #YourHappyCoach, Fenix xoxox
Imagination for Adults: The Science-Backed Strategy of Visualization
As adults, we often forget the power of imagination. But it is an essential tool that can be used to enhance all areas of our lives.
The gist of this strategy is simply to imagine and FEEL the outcome that we want, before diving in.
Before starting our day, can we imagine and FEEL the most amazing, full, happy, wonderful day possible, including take a little time to see any important moments for the day going even better than we could imagine?!
Before diving into a project, and as we continue to implement this project, can we continue to visualize and feel the emotions we want to feel, for the most amazing outcome possible?!
Before going into a tough conversation, can we see and feel the outcome we want? Can we let go of our doubts and old stories, and truly imagine and feel a miraculous outcome?!?
Mel Robbins explains the science and the profound application of this in just 10 minutes below. 
In fact, if we took just a few moments, before beginning almost any task, project or goal, science tells us we would significantly increase our ability to create the kinds of outcomes we intend.  By imagining ourselves achieving our outcomes, we are more likely to take the necessary steps to make them a reality. This visualization technique has been used by successful people in all walks of life, from athletes to business leaders.
So below we’re going to unpack the 3 most important applications for visualization, and how you can easily grow your imagination muscle over time so that you are creating more of the reality that you want in your beautiful happy life.
References  
 Mel Robbins. "How to Use Visualization to Achieve Your Goals." YouTube, 13 Nov. 2017, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iPFtZENEq4.
 Blair, E. & Karniski, W. (1993). Mental practice with motor imagery: A rehabilitation technique for stroke. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Learning, Memory, and Cognition, 19(4), 849-858. doi: 10.1037/0278-7318.104.22.1689
3 Simple Habits for Creating More of the Outcomes You Want: A Step by Step Guide
Use the step-by-step guide for each of these 3 key habits for implementing them powerfully in your daily life.
Habit #1: Influencing your Best Day Possible!
You can do this habit whenever you choose, but for me I find it most powerful after a little relaxation or meditation, and after coffee!
- Sit down. Relax. Close your eyes. And really give yourself permission to take one or a few minutes to do this, as a powerful and scientifically proven investment in your day!
- Start with how you want to feel at the end of today? What’s the key emotion you want to feel at the end of today? Now see yourself, at the end of today feeling this fully.
- Now allow any important or critical moments that matter most to you to pop up. Maybe it’s a particular meeting. Or time with someone you love. Go through each one, seeing and feeling the outcome you want the most. Take time to visualize where you are and what’s going on. And then focus on the emotion and feel that as fully as you can, for each important moment you’re aware of.
- Ideally spend at least 17 seconds in the emotion you want to feel the most, for each of the above moments.
- Now allow the positive, expansive and creative energy running through your body help you create the most beautiful day!
Habit #2: Influencing the Best Outcome for Projects or Plans!
- Have a new project or plan that’s calling to you?! Take these steps as you launch and relaunch into action. Set aside a few minutes at the beginning, and in important moments, to visualize and imagine your desired experience.
- Sit down. Relax. Close your eyes. And become aware of how you want to feel at the completion of this project or plan. See yourself feeling this fully at the outcome or completion!
- Be aware of any critical phases along the way. Let yourself see and experience those important milestones the way that’s important to you. Go through each one, seeing and feeling the outcome you want the most. Take time to visualize where you are and what’s going on. And then focus on the emotion and feel that as fully as you can, for each important moment you’re aware of.
- Spend at least 17 seconds in the emotion you want to feel the most, for each of the above milestones.
- Now dive in! Launch and relaunch yourself into the most positive, expansive and creative energy for this project or plan! Get out there and enjoy this beautiful adventure! Remember it’s all about the journey, NOT the destination.
Habit #3: Influencing the Best Outcome for Tough Conversations!
- Before you go into the conversation, take a few deep breaths and close your eyes. Relax. Let go.
- Let yourself contemplate and clarify how do you want to feel at the end of this conversation or meeting?
- Now imagine and feel this fully! Let yourself experience this in an even more beautiful way than you could ever imagine! Feel that.
- Spend at least 17 seconds in the emotion you want to feel the most, at the conclusion of this interaction.
- As you’re seeing and feeling this beautiful and miraculous outcome, what’s most important to you about how you show up for this conversation? Be aware of this. This is your key to hold and access.
- Now dive in! Just do your best! Use your key! You’ve got this.
Pro Tip 🏆
What’s the best word or phrase that describes the feeling you want to feel?!? This is your POWER key. Maybe it’s ‘so grateful’, or ‘happy’, or ‘complete peace of mind’. No matter what it is, just be aware of it, and remember you can come back and imagine, visualize and feel this intention whenever you want! You can activate your power key whenever you want!
From Dr. Zoë
Isn’t it interesting how much we love to imagine, pretend and make believe as children. But then we grow out of it, or perhaps we’re conditioned out of it?!
We still have that power within us. To imagine, to visualize and to feel and play the way we want to.
Neuroscience is already showing us in hard data, how important and powerful this is. And I do predict that over the next 10 or 20 years it will become even clearer about how the energy we hold within, the visions and feelings we hold and experience within – are so much more powerful on our life and outcome than we know now.
So how do you want to feel today? Happy?! Ok great. Trust that. Empower yourself in that. Does that mean you’ll ONLY be happy today?!?! No!!!! Life happens. Sh!t happens. But showing up in the clear intention of happy can only have a happy effect.
I love you. Both Fenix and I believe in you. Together…let’s keep making the world a Happy, Happy place xoox.
Sending you love, Zoë 🤗
P.S. We have been changing our tech so much...thanks so much for hanging with us!!! Please do give us your feedback. Email me anytime.